Austin & Roe have pleasure in offering For Sale this Two Bedroom Part Ownership Mid Terrace Property close to Local Amenities.
**Offered with no upward chain** This property is an ideal purchase for a first-time purchaser as the price represents an 80% share (with no rent payable on the remaining 20%). The scheme was set up by Stafford Borough Council to ensure that any onward purchase is restricted to 80% of its open market value. Please obtain further clarification by your legal advisor.
The property briefly comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge/Diner and Kitchen on the Ground Floor; and on the First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
To the front of the property, the garden is laid to lawn and surrounded by a wooden fence and gate, at the rear of the property is a small patio area with the garden laid to lawn and sheds.
Take the Doxey Road out of Stafford proceed across the traffic island at Castletown and continue along the Doxey Road, turn right into Bradbury rise and third right into Brooklime Gardens.
11' 2'' x 8' 1'' (3.41m x 2.48m) The property is entered via a UPVC glazed door into a neutrally decorated Entrance Hallway with white ceiling having central light fitting, wall mounted radiator and wooden flooring. The property benefits from a storage cupboard. The stairs rise from the hallway to the Landing above. There is open-storage space under the stairs.
14' 10'' x 13' 4'' (4.54m x 4.08m) The Lounge/Diner has neutral decor with one wall with a contrast floral wall covering, central light fitting and wall lights, a wooden fireplace with Victorian style tiled back and inset with electric fire. There are wooden floors, UPVC Patio Doors opening onto the rear patio and a double glazed window onto the front aspect and wall-mounted central heating radiator. There is a useful storage cupboard in one corner and a TV connection point and power points.
8' 2'' x 8' 1'' (2.49m x 2.48m) The Kitchen has neutral decor with vibrant red-tiled splashback, a fluorescent light with defuser to the ceiling and vinyl tiles to the floor; there is a selection of wooden wall and base units and black granite effect countertops inset with a one-and-a-half stainless steel sink, drainer and complete with a chrome mixer tap, also inset is a gas hob with oven below and a cooker hood above. There are spaces for appliances and a wall-mounted Potterton Central Heating Boiler. The double glazed window looks onto the rear garden.
6' 2'' x 6' 1'' (1.89m x 1.87m) The Stairs rise from the Entrance Hallway to the galleried Landing which is neutrally decorated with a central light fitting, fitted carpet and doors leading off to the two bedrooms, bathroom and a storage cupboard. There is an arched double glazed window to the front aspect.
11' 6'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.16m) The first Bedroom is neutrally decorated with white ceiling and central pendant light fitting, fitted carpet and double glazed window with wall mounted radiator below. There are double fitted wardrobes and a TV connection point.
11' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.43m x 2.56m) The Second is neutrally decorated with two contrast papered walls, white ceiling and central pendant light fitting, fitted carpet, double glazed window to the rear aspect with wall mounted radiator below and a TV connection point.
6' 2'' x 6' 2'' (1.9m x 1.88m) The Family Bathroom has been painted a two-tone blue and has tiled splashbacks around the bath and a pedestal hand basin, the ceiling is white with central light fitting, the floor has fitted carpet and there is an obscured glass double glazed window to the front aspect. The white suite comprises panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed front garden with a front gate, the garden is laid to lawn with a paved area under the front window and path to the front door. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio and sheds.
There is parking available to the front of the property.
This property is Part Ownership.
For further information on this property please call 01785 338 570 or e-mail [email protected]